A scam involving the well-known telecommunications firm Etisalat is called the “Etisalat Quick Pay Scam.” International Aeradio Limited, a British business, and regional partners established Etisalat as a joint-stock company in 1976. The company’s ownership structure changed in 1983, when the government of the United Arab Emirates acquired a 60% stake, with the remaining 40% being traded on the open market. When referring to the Etisalat Quick Pay Scam, the term “scam” denotes a dishonest scheme for making money, particularly one that involves deceiving others. On the websites of banks, information about e-mail frauds is frequently available. You must exercise vigilance in order to protect your private information and avoid falling victim to these scams. 

Contents

How to Prevent  Etisalat Quick Pay Scam

Etisalat Quick Pay Scam
Etisalat Quick Pay Scam

A international provider of telecommunications services with headquarters in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, Emirates Telecommunications Group Company PJSC, doing business as Etisalat by e&, today serves 16 nations in Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. With a rising customer base and reputation, there is a risk of Etisalat Quick Pay Scam, which has victimized the customers in recent years. 

How Can I Combat The Etisalat Quick Pay Scam?

Etisalat Quick Pay Scam
Etisalat Quick Pay Scam
  • Protect your private financial information 
  • Pay close attention to the techniques of verification
  • adhere to reputable payment channels
  • Keep OTPs private.
  • Do not fall for gift requests requesting money.
  • Avoid clicking or browsing links right away.

How the Etisalat Quick Pay Scam Happens?

If you wonder how you can identify an Etisalat Quick Pay Scam, read this text carefully. Even though you are not an Etisalat user, you may have gone through these types of messages. Because scam is nothing new to the communication industry. Most of the communication service providers experience this type of challenges in their business. As a result, you could have noticed or objected to getting bills for accounts that aren’t yours. Have you ever considered it to be a con?

Etisalat Quick Pay Scam
Etisalat Quick Pay Scam

Or have you assumed they are entirely accurate? Maybe you’ve already chosen the second choice. We tend to set reminders, pay heed to deadlines, and pay attention to warning signs that we can barely believe to be fake because our hectic lifestyles limit the time we set aside for ourselves. You’ll experience the same outcome if you don’t exercise caution. 

Employees of Etisalat are opening accounts using clients’ Emirates IDs who are departing the country. Accounts are operated for a few months, after which thousands of unpaid bills are left in their wake.

How to recognize scam emails

Email is one of the primary methods that scammers employ. Read the advice we’ve provided below to avoid being duped by these emails. Check the address of the sender.

open the sender’s email address every time to make sure it is sent from ‘[email protected]’ and is spelled correctly.

Verify the email’s format for mistakes.

Constantly check to see if the email format resembles one from Etisalat. You may spot it by looking for the “Dear Customer” greeting that is always present. Look for any spelling or grammar mistakes.

DON’T immediately click a link

Never click on a link or button without first moving your mouse over it and ensuring that the link is authorized by Etisalat.

Etisalat Quick Pay Scam
Etisalat Quick Pay Scam

Before installing or running any software, make sure the email actually comes from Etisalat.

Search for emotive or urgent requests

Fraudsters will employ incentives in the email’s subject and body to arouse emotions or a sense of urgency.

Etisalat Company Warns Customers of Etisalat Quick Pay Scam

Etisalat has alerted users to a scam in which they receive official-looking emails that aim to steal their personal information. “Your Etisalat online bills are ready to be viewed,” the email message begins. The recipients of this communication are persuaded to click a link to access their statement by this message. A “from Etisalat Online Service Team” signature appears on the email. Some recipients have complained that when they click a suspicious link in an email, they get a message saying that the email was flagged as web forgery by a cybersecurity program.

These scams frequently hide malware programs or prey on unwary victims to obtain personal data. Etisalat’s main recommendation is to “never provide personal information to suspicious sources.”

READ MORE

What do you call people from Dubai? Here’s what you didn’t know in 2023

Are there any Disadvantages of buying iPhone from Dubai (2023)

Author

Write A Comment