Dubai, a city where people live a luxurious and extravagant lifestyle with luxurious cars. The city where skyscrapers touch the clouds and go beyond them. Golden sandy beaches, palm – tree shaped islands are all there. The city which attracts tourists throughout the year without rest. The city where people find new job opportunities. These are the things that first come to our mind when we think about Dubai, right? So, if you are a person who is trying to visit Dubai, what is the best time to visit Dubai?
The best time to visit Dubai
The best time to visit Dubai depends on your personal preferences and what you want to do during your trip. If you want to enjoy the beaches and outdoor activities, the best time to visit Dubai is during the cooler months, from November to March. The temperature is pleasant, and it is not too hot or humid.
However, if you prefer warmer weather and don’t mind the heat and humidity, you can visit Dubai anytime from April to October. The peak tourist season is from December to March, and this is when hotels and flights are the most expensive. If you want to save money, you can consider visiting during the shoulder season from September to November or from April to May, when the weather is still warm, and the crowds are thinner.
What about visiting Dubai in March? Is it a good time to visit Dubai?
Yes, March is. The weather is pleasant, with average temperatures ranging from the mid-70s to mid-80s Fahrenheit (23-30 degrees Celsius) during the day and the mid-60s to mid-70s Fahrenheit (18-24 degrees Celsius) at night. The humidity is low, and there is very little rainfall. This is the perfect weather to enjoy outdoor activities, visit the beaches, and explore the city.
It is also a good time to visit Dubai if you want to experience the Dubai Food Festival, which takes place in March. However, it is worth noting that March is part of the peak tourist season in Dubai and hotels and flights tend to be more expensive during this time.
What can you do in Dubai in March?
- Visit the beaches: The weather in March is perfect for enjoying the beach. You can spend the day sunbathing, swimming, and engaging in water sports like parasailing and jet skiing.
- Explore the city: March is a great time to visit Dubai’s many attractions, including the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, and the Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping mall. You can also visit the Dubai Museum, Dubai Creek, and the Palm Jumeirah, an artificial island in the shape of a palm tree.
- Experience the Dubai Food Festival: This annual event takes place in March and features food-related activities, including cooking demonstrations, food tastings, and food markets.
- Go on a desert safari: March is a good time to go on a desert safari and experience the beauty of the Dubai desert. You can go dune bashing, sandboarding, camel riding, and enjoy a BBQ dinner under the stars.
- Enjoy outdoor activities: The weather in March is perfect for enjoying outdoor activities like golf, tennis, and horse riding. You can also go on a hike or a bike ride in the Dubai desert or visit one of the city’s many parks.
What are places you can visit in Dubai if you visit the city during the month of March?
- Burj Khalifa: The Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest building and a must-see attraction in Dubai. You can take a tour of the building and visit the observation deck on the 124th floor for panoramic views of the city.
- Dubai Mall: The Dubai Mall is the world’s largest shopping mall and a popular destination for tourists. In addition to shopping, the mall has an ice rink, an indoor theme park, an aquarium, and a cinema.
- Dubai Museum: The Dubai Museum is housed in the Al Fahidi Fort, which was built in the 18th century. The museum exhibits the history and culture of Dubai, including traditional Emirati houses, boats, and weapons.
- Dubai Creek: The Dubai Creek is a historic waterway that runs through the city and divides it into two parts: Deira and Bur Dubai. You can take a boat tour of the creek and visit Dubai Creek Park, a popular destination for picnics and outdoor activities.
- Palm Jumeirah: The Palm Jumeirah is an artificial island in the shape of a palm tree and is home to luxury hotels, villas, and apartments. You can visit the island and take a walk along the boardwalk, which offers views of the Dubai skyline and the Arabian Gulf.
- Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve: The Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve is a protected area that is home to a wide variety of plants and animals. You can visit the reserve and go on a safari to see the wildlife and experience the beauty of the desert.
- Ski Dubai: Ski Dubai is an indoor ski resort located in the Mall of the Emirates. You can visit the resort and enjoy skiing, snowboarding, and other winter sports activities, even if it’s not cold outside.
To conclude, March is a good time to visit Dubai because the weather is pleasant and there are many things to do and see. Some of the places you can visit in Dubai in March include the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Mall, the Dubai Museum, the Dubai Creek, the Palm Jumeirah, the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, and Ski Dubai. March is also a good time to visit Dubai if you want to experience the Dubai Food Festival.
However, it is worth noting that March is part of the peak tourist season in Dubai and hotels and flights tend to be more expensive during this time. If you want to save money, you may want to consider visiting during the shoulder season from September to November or from April to May.
Want to know why Dubai is a tax-free city? Here are some amazing facts.