Selecting a hotel is very challenging for tourists who visit Dubai. Not because of poor hotel options, but because you would have way too many choices. But one select hotel stands out: Park Hyatt Dubai.
What makes Park Hyatt Dubai so awesome? 7 Reasons why Park Hyatt Dubai stands out.
- Park Hyatt Dubai is located in the Dubai Creek area, within the central hub of Dubai city. It’s conveniently located close to the airport as well as close to the Dubai mall and other Dubai’s main attractions. But being located in the city does not include noise or hassle because the Park Hyatt Dubai feels as secluded as living in the middle of the desert.
- Another reason why the Park Hyatt Dubai stands out is the warm welcome of the staff. The service is simply excellent, as are the facilities. The staff is always attentive and glad to serve us.
- Park Hyatt Dubai is not just luxurious, it’s breathtakingly beautiful. Their grounds are lovely, the octagonal lobby enchanting. If you have come to relax and enjoy, Park Hyatt Dubai is just the place for you.
- The Park Hyatt Dubai is under renovation, but the construction work will not impede your stay in any way. The work is scheduled to be completed at the end of 2023, so if you visit after that, the hotel is going to look even more chic and amazing.
- There are many supervised kid’s activities that are complementary to Park Hyatt Dubai guests. This is really a bonus when staying with family and children
- One of the best parts of the Park Hyatt Dubai hotel is its new lagoon beach infinity pool with a private beach. It’s an awesome place to swim and relax with a great view of Dubai Creek and the best bars and restaurants nearby.
- You can use your Hyatt points to earn free stays at the resort.
Park Hyatt Dubai is quite small compared to hotels like JW Marriot Marquis Dubai which has 1608 guest rooms. This hotel has just 223 rooms including 34 suites that have private balconies and amazing views.
The rooms are themed in natural and pastel hues with cream-colored carpets and minimalist furniture. The rooms that are not renovated yet might be a little bit less modern than other luxury hotels, but it’s still very nice and comfortable.
Other facilities and amenities
The resort has two swimming pools. One is the main pool with four different hot tubs. This pool also has a separate kid’s play area with a sand castle building, foosball, and a massive chessboard.
The other pool option is the lagoon beach infinity pool. This pool is brand-new and family-friendly. And it has a beautiful beach that leads to the infinity pools overlooking Dubai Creek.
The Park Hyatt Dubai has an Amara spa and fitness center that has good gym equipment and plenty of cardio machines.
They also have a good spa with commendable service and many therapies to choose from.
Food and restaurants
Park Hyatt Dubai has plenty of dining options with many different restaurants and cuisine to choose from. There is a Thai kitchen that serves authentic Thai cuisine with three live kitchens. Menus in all restaurants are expensive and very delicious.
Another popular restaurant that features amazing views of Dubai Creek is NOEPE. There is also the Brasserie du Park which has some amazing breakfast options on its menu.
The Cinnamon Club serves contemporary fine dining with Indian cuisine.
Twiggy by La Cantine is a restaurant located by the new beach club lagoon. They have a full sushi menu here and serve food in a French style.
Park Hyatt Dubai Rates
You can get a chance to stay at the Park Hyatt Dubai free of charge if you have enough World of Hyatt points. You can earn World of Hyatt points by transferring Chase’s ultimate reward points to your Hyatt account.
If you don’t have Chase Ultimate Reward points, they can be earned with some credit cards like the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card.
If you use the World Of Hyatt credit card, you get 30,000 World of Hyatt points for spending $3000 in the first three months of card membership. You can use this for a free stay at the Park Hyatt Dubai hotel.
A stay at the Park Hyatt Dubai a night might take up about 20,000 Hyatt points.
If you don’t have any of these, you can pay in cash and a room would cost around $400-$600 per night.
Park Hyatt Dubai is one of the best 5-star resorts in Dubai, that offers great service for a reasonable price. The place is under renovation and you can expect the place to get even better after it’s complete. The place has an amazing view as well as good facilities and amenities to make your stay a memorable one.
*All pics are taken from Unsplash.com