Are you ready for a night of adventure?
If so, come aboard the Dhow Dinner Cruise by Falcon Oasis or Catamaran Dinner Cruise by Unique Desert Tourism. These beautiful boats will take you on a spectacular tour of Dubai’s Venetian-styled Marina, where you’ll enjoy a mesmerizing view as the skyline is illuminated in the night.
Afterward, enjoy traditional Egyptian performances known as Tanoura Dance and relish in a delightful international buffet with various Arabic specialties and unlimited soft drinks. All aboard!
The Dhow Dinner Cruise is a unique experience that takes you on a sunset cruise with a dhow, the traditional sailing vessel of Oman. The Dhow Dinner Cruise is ideal for couples and families who want to experience the sights and sounds of Dubai Creek.
The Dhow Dinner Cruise lasts two hours, with a 30-minute break halfway through. The cruise starts at 6 pm and ends at 8:30 pm. It departs from Al Quoz Marina and returns there after its completion. While on the cruise, you will see many of Dubai’s most iconic sites, including Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and Palm Jumeirah.
- 2-hour cruise
- 3-star International buffet dinner.
Not Inclusive Of
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Children aged 0-2 can join this activity free of charge
- This activity is not stroller and wheelchair-accessible
- The activity is able to accommodate special dietary requirements (allergies, vegetarian diets, or other dietary needs)
- Boarding time: 20:30
- Cruising time: 21:00-23:00