Fall in love with the most extensive flower garden ever built in Dubai: the Miracle Garden.
At the heart of this garden is 45 million blooming flowers crafted into sculptures and designs that will make you feel like you’re in another world. The garden has exhibits of various flower sculptures in different form shapes like a pyramid, star, igloo, and heart—and it’s all designed to make your heart skip a beat.
You’ll also see various showcases of flower sculptures in different forms and shapes like pyramids, stars, igloos, and heart—all while enjoying views from 45 million blooms.
The Dubai Miracle Garden is an oasis of greenery and beauty in the middle of the city. This garden was once a beautiful, lush park abandoned due to war and conflict. After restoring it, it became a popular destination for locals and tourists alike.
The Miracle Garden was created by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai and Vice President of the UAE, as part of his efforts to improve the lives of his people. The garden provides a refuge from the heat and sand, with its lush green foliage providing shade from the sun and cool air at this time of year.
The gardens are open daily from 8 am until 8 pm; if you would like to tour them at night, please contact them for details (please note that this tour will not run during Ramadan).
- Admission to: Miracle Garden
Not Inclusive Of
- Children aged 3+ will be charged the same rate as adults
- Re-entry is not allowed after you leave the venue
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed
- Pets are not allowed inside the venue
- This activity is stroller-friendly
- This activity is wheelchair-accessible
- Saturday-Saturday: 09:00-23:00
- Monday-Friday: 09:00-21:00
- Last admission: 30 minutes before closing